We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Data Subject Access

Charlwood Parish Council takes your data privacy seriously.

Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you wish to find out what information CPC holds about you please contact us providing your contact details, a brief description of the information you require and enclose proof of your identity. This could be a scanned copy of a household bill, passport or driving licence. You will normally receive a response to your request within 20 days.

If we do hold information about you we will:
    •      give you a description of it
    •      tell you why we are holding it
    •      tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
    •      let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.

Please send your request to either:
email address:
postal address: Trevor Haylett, Rose Cottage, 11 Cotmandene, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2BL
clearly marked Charlwood Parish Council Subject Access Request

If at any time you feel that we have failed to meet these standards then please contact our chairperson Penny Shoubridge at or make a complaint direct to the Information Commissioner using their website